Club Penguin Hangout Forums
Welcome to Club Penguin Hangout forum! Very Happy

Here we have 100% service and trusted staff. This forum is for Club Penguin discussion and non Club Penguin discussion. Log in if you have an registered account or join our community and register for our community!

(Logo coming soon)
Welcome to Club Penguin Hangout forum! Very Happy

Here we have 100% service and trusted staff. This forum is for Club Penguin discussion and non Club Penguin discussion. Log in if you have an registered account or join our community and register for our community!

(Logo coming soon)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest News: We have made a user group member list. That means you can now view all of the registered user at the forum by hitting the "Groups" Button. We also have uploaded a new background image for the forum. We are also getting prepared for the Halloween Party on Club penguin! That is all the news for today. Have a great and safe day! Smile

What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yawn
Forum Master
Forum Master
Yawn

What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum? Empty
PostSubject: What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?   What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Hey guys!
We are going to be adding custom ranks like for example greeters what cheats has. These ranks don't give you any special mod or admin power they are just there under your name Smile So what custom ranks would you like to see?
Back to top Go down
Cheatfreak208
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Cheatfreak208

PostSubject: Re: What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?   What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Yawn wrote:
Hey guys!
We are going to be adding custom ranks like for example greeters what cheats has. These ranks don't give you any special mod or admin power they are just there under your name Smile So what custom ranks would you like to see?
I want Cheater/Greeter for me because it rhymes
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/poketd/index/
Yawn
Forum Master
Forum Master
Yawn

PostSubject: Re: What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?   What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:49 pm

xD any other suggestions??
Back to top Go down
kimosabe550
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
kimosabe550

PostSubject: Re: What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?   What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:21 pm

I already completed the graphic that you and mario need Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguinskills.blogspot.com
Mario2903
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Mario2903

PostSubject: Re: What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?   What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:29 pm

kimosabe550 wrote:
I already completed the graphic that you and mario need Very Happy

Yup. seated them all up and added users. Anyone want to be a Graphic Designer? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinhangout.darkbb.com
Yawn
Forum Master
Forum Master
Yawn

PostSubject: Re: What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?   What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Wow! Thanks alot! I'm making your rank designer and if you want make a bar to go along with it and I will assign it! Smile also do you have any custom rank suggjestions?
Back to top Go down
Mario2903
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Mario2903

PostSubject: Re: What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?   What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Yawn wrote:
Wow! Thanks alot! I'm making your rank designer and if you want make a bar to go along with it and I will assign it! Smile also do you have any custom rank suggjestions?

Not at the moment. But I will think about it. I'm sure this is all we need. But ill still think about it.
Back to top Go down
kimosabe550
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
kimosabe550

PostSubject: Re: What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?   What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Mario2903 wrote:
Yawn wrote:

Not at the moment. But I will think about it. I'm sure this is all we need. But ill still think about it.
Make Soso a designer since she is good with graphic design Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguinskills.blogspot.com
Yawn
Forum Master
Forum Master
Yawn

PostSubject: Re: What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?   What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Alright I'm going to lock this topic as there's no need for it anymore
Back to top Go down
Mario2903
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Mario2903

PostSubject: Re: What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?   What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:43 pm

kimosabe550 wrote:
Mario2903 wrote:
Yawn wrote:

Make Soso a designer since she is good with graphic design Very Happy

We did make her one. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?   What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What custom ranks would you like to see on the forum?
Page 1 of 1