Club Penguin Hangout Forums
Welcome to Club Penguin Hangout forum! Very Happy

Here we have 100% service and trusted staff. This forum is for Club Penguin discussion and non Club Penguin discussion. Log in if you have an registered account or join our community and register for our community!

(Logo coming soon)
Welcome to Club Penguin Hangout forum! Very Happy

Here we have 100% service and trusted staff. This forum is for Club Penguin discussion and non Club Penguin discussion. Log in if you have an registered account or join our community and register for our community!

(Logo coming soon)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest News: We have made a user group member list. That means you can now view all of the registered user at the forum by hitting the "Groups" Button. We also have uploaded a new background image for the forum. We are also getting prepared for the Halloween Party on Club penguin! That is all the news for today. Have a great and safe day! Smile

THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL

Go down 
+2
Mario2903
Cheatfreak208
6 posters

What percent of the games are awesome?
none of the games are awesome
THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Vote_lcap0%THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1-25%
THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Vote_lcap25%THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
26-50%
THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Vote_lcap0%THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
51-75%
THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Vote_lcap25%THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
76-99%
 0% [ 0 ]
All of the games are awesome
 25% [ 1 ]
What cat?!Where?
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Cheatfreak208
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Cheatfreak208

THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Empty
PostSubject: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Since i do this for every forum i go to i will do it here too. Alot fun games for the computer are Pokemon tower defense,club penguin,pirates of the caribean online,Monkey Quest,nickelodeon,cartoon network, ninja kiwi, mochigames,Learn to fly 1, learn to fly 2, ameba pico, guffins, epic deul,mech quest,Armor Games, Addicting Games,quick hit nfl,war of angels,fantage,ourworld,spineworld,moshi monsters,batheo,teen nick,nick at night,wizard 101,miniclip,poptropica, newgrounds.com,clone wars adventures,star wars.com home,star wars the old republic(must be 18 years or older), our world,Action all stars,webkinz,adventure quest,adventure quest worlds,potty racers 1, potty racers 2,webasaurs,panfu,weeworld,minecraft.net,zwinky,darkorbit,panfu,lego.com,lego universe,furry fable,fusion fall, maplestory,planet cazmo, Pokemon tower defense,woozworld,tootzvile,minecraft,world of warcraft,habbo hotel,toon town,agame,superpokepets,my dinos,neopets,netdoppler,roblox,Play181games.com,Fishdom,freaky pets,free realms,war of legends,webasaurs,mimo games,hovernauts, tanks of war, binweevils,world of cars online,disney (new games every friday),Pyro sand 1,pyro sand 2,Playpicklegames.com,yahoo games,mario and sonic games, super secret, Spiral knights, and rune scape.

And if theres any more games just leave me a post here. . And once you answer the poll tell some of the games that you play on this post or some you you don't like on here.

Note: some of these are websites with games. And another note i only play like 25 of these games most of them are ones i found and never even played lol!

Last edited by Cheatfreak208 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/poketd/index/
Mario2903
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Mario2903

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:06 pm

It looks like you got them all! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinhangout.darkbb.com
Cheatfreak208
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Cheatfreak208

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Mario2903 wrote:
It looks like you got them all! Laughing
Remember it from the old forums Rolling Eyes those were the bad times and these are the good times
Back to top Go down
Yawn
Forum Master
Forum Master
Yawn

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Nice list! Chobots closed Sad
Edit: add Minimonos and tinkatoli
Back to top Go down
Cheatfreak208
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Cheatfreak208

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Yawn wrote:
Nice list! Chobots closed Sad
Edit: add Minimonos and tinkatoli
ok i will add and get rid of them
(add those 2 games and get rid of chobots)
Back to top Go down
kimosabe550
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
kimosabe550

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Sadly none of the game is my favorite ;(
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguinskills.blogspot.com
Soso8173
Forum Master
Forum Master
Soso8173

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:35 pm

i like to play club penguin and fusion fall < They Are My Favorite And I Like to Play Transformise (i dont know how to spell it LOL) And Almost 75% Of Your Games I Play Sometimes lol!
Back to top Go down
http://Sosocp.blogspot.com
Cheatfreak208
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Cheatfreak208

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Soso8173 wrote:
i like to play club penguin and fusion fall < They Are My Favorite And I Like to Play Transformise (i dont know how to spell it LOL) And Almost 75% Of Your Games I Play Sometimes lol!
Cool
Back to top Go down
kimosabe550
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
kimosabe550

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:21 pm

I only love Club Penguin and Transformice!!! Transformice is not a virtual world, it is a game where you have to get the cheese and go back to the hole Smile
btw, 100th post here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cheatfreak208
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Cheatfreak208

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Good for you and Mad
Back to top Go down
kimosabe550
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
kimosabe550

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:01 am

Cheatfreak208 wrote:
Good for you and Mad
? Are you angry?
Back to top Go down
Cheatfreak208
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Cheatfreak208

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:07 am

kimosabe550 wrote:
Cheatfreak208 wrote:
Good for you and Mad
? Are you angry?
NO Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ibubble

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 am

i play tinkatolli
Back to top Go down
Cheatfreak208
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Cheatfreak208

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:27 pm

ibubble wrote:
i play tinkatolli
i have no idea what that is. Is it popular?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL   THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAMES ON THE COMPUTER EXTENDED BONUS POLL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Hangout Forums :: General Discussion :: Gaming-
Jump to: